Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's been a while!

I was informed that I need to write again, so I'm back! :)
So last time I wrote about Epic Wednesday, well guess what! I wrote too soon because that night was far from over! :)
Emilee and I were sitting on the couch watching TV and talking, it was almost one in the morning so I have no clue why we hadn't went to bed yet. All night I had been telling Em that I was afraid we were going to set the fire alarm off with our burning marshmallows and then all of a sudden while we are just sitting there the fire alarm went off! (No, it was not our fault.) So we all had to evacuate the building. It was freezing cold outside so I decided to take advantage of student government! Emilee, Lacey, Ashlie and I went to the student government room. Lacey made popcorn, and we put in the movie IronMan, we all fell asleep and ended up sleeping in the Student Government room! It was legit!
I went home for the weekend and it was great! :) Saturday I went to a play with my mom, Kerri and Heather. It was a lot of fun. On the way back they dropped me off at the Gateway and I went shopping with Em and Ashlie. :) Then Aubre picked me up and we went to a Double or Nothing concert at Kilby court. The guys did great, as always. It was a lot of fun but I can't lie. My favorite part of the night was riding home in Derek's Mazda 3. It was awesome!
Sunday was Tyson's eagle! It was really good. I am so proud of Tyson for getting his eagle. He got it like a year ago but it took a long time to have his court of honor but now its all over. It was a lot of fun and it was really good to see my whole family again.
Then I traveled back to Price. Monday was different than normal because our Student Government Meeting was an activity instead of a meeting! It was a great change and I think that we all needed a break.
Tuesday was just a normal Tuesday and before I knew it Epic Wednesday was back! We decided to have an extremely Epic Wednesday by getting away from Price. I mean, honestly, how can something get more Epic than leaving Price. Ashlie, Bethany and I drove to Provo and met up with Aubre to go to a Double or Nothing concert! It was their best show I had seen! It was so amazing! I was so glad that we had been able to go! After the show Aubre had an after party at her house. So we all went there and had sandwiches and hung out. The girls and I needed to leave early because we had a long drive home. It was definitely worth it!On Saturday Ashlie and I went back to Provo and went to another Double or Nothing show. Then to another After Party at Aubre's house and we stayed the night. It was a fun weekend.This is a terrible picture, but it's Ashlie, me and our new friend Ginger at the show at Muse on Saturday night.Our cute shoes! Ginger, me, Ashlie!
Now I am back in Price! :) I ate food at the stake center! I had delicious Chicken noodle soup. :) Then I took a Chemistry test, I got 96% thanks to Emilee and JJ! :) And am probably going to go over to the institute to get a treat at munch and mingle.
Now I am just looking forward to Spring break and our next Epic Wednesday! :) Thanks for the fun ideas we will definitely be doing some of them. If you come up with anymore let me know!

5 comments:

  1. "Munch and Mingle" "Linger Longer" Why not just an Eat and Talk? HE HE!

    I'm glad you had fun on your Epic Wednesday! You should totally come up with lame stuff to do on Lame Thursdays! I think that could end up being cooler than Epic Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is awesome Ciera. That was so funny! :)
    Uhh lame better than epic?! I sure hope not! :) Maybe I'll have to come up with something though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would be REALLY epic, would be coming up to see us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be really epic... except highly unlikely! Unless... I visited you on Wednesday during Spring break!

    ReplyDelete