Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Epic Wednesday!

Last night was Epic Wednesday! We weren't sure what we should do so we decided to use one of the suggestions that we had been given! Aubre suggested that we do a heart attack for a friend! :) So that was our plan.... but things didn't turn out the way we planned.
To start off our Epic Wednesday I found out that I didn't have to go to City Council!! Yay!! Instead I went to the Presidential Debates. I really enjoy things like that so it was fun for me. We were super hungry so we decided to go to Subway and get a $5 footlong! :)I got a chicken bacon ranch! Yum!!! :) It was amazing! :)
Ashlie had a paper she had to write so when we got home she did her homework and Emilee went to hang out with her boyfriend. And I was super epic and watched TV and talked to my sister on Facebook.
By the time Ashlie had finished her paper we both thought it was a bit too late to make cupcakes and do a heart attack and decided that would have to wait for another week. We improvised. :)
My mom gave me some jiffy popcorn that you make over the stove. It was delicious!Emilee was only able to attend the first little while of Epic Wednesday this week because she had previous plans, but we were glad that she could celebrate with us for a little while.It got huge! How cool is that?!
Then we decided to just relax a bit and watch a movie. We watched 17 Again. I had never seen it but I really liked it! :)I think this is pretty funny because Ashlie is still looking all cute in her clothes... and umm... well I'm a different story! I decided to take a shower and put my pajamas on so that I could really relax... so I have my super sweet pink bandana, a CEU shirt, and Tyson's Jazz Pajama pants, I think I was making a pretty good fashion statement!

And that was Epic Wednesday! On Tuesday our school had a basketball game at SLCC most of my roommates went to the game, I wasn't able to because I had work. :( So Emilee and I were at home. She decided to take advantage of the quiet and went to bed early. I decided to read! I didn't realize how much I had missed reading a good book!! I read the entire book Dear John. It was amazing and now I really, really want to see the movie!
Today is Thursday, Ciera suggested that we call it Lame Thursday and do something really lame... so I think tonight I will go to work and then pack to go home for Spring Break, that sounds pretty lame, right?! Maybe to make it even more lame I'll clean the bathroom or something... I'll think about it.
I am so excited I only have one class left until Spring Break and it is my favorite class! I will be leaving Price tomorrow when I get off work and I wont have to come back until Sunday the 21st! It is going to be so nice to have a break! I am excited to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while and be able to just relax and not have to worry about school!

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't saying to do something lame like clean... I was saying to do something lame like go somewhere lame. Oh! Like go walk around Wal-Mart with $5 and see how much stuff you can buy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... haha I guess I misunderstood you... :P
    We do have a dollar store! And a family dollar. :) But that is pretty much the extent of our stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so much fun!! epic wednesday..i like that!! alot, i'll have to copy you, or join forces. um i loved lame thursday "ill clean the bathroom or something..i'll think about it" hahah!! i laughed so hard. dude i miss you! im glad your having fun down there :)

    ReplyDelete