Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break and Keagan!

Last week was Spring break. I didn't really do a whole lot... but I'll give you a run down.
Friday- I went home after work and then went with my parent's to Tyson's basketball game! :)
Saturday- I just spent time with my family and went to another game of Tyson's.
Sunday- I went to church at the homeward and then we made muddy buddies, rice krispy's and cookies to take to Cameron and Heather's house to watch 2012.
Monday- I slept in until 11:30! It was amazing, totally lazy, yes, but amazing! Then my mom and I made soup and chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. We took it to the neighbors for dinner. They are such a nice older couple and it was really nice to be able to help out. Then I went and hung out with Aubre, Nick, Derek and Matt. We watched Zoolander (one of my favorite movies!). It was a fun night.
Tuesday- I decided that I didn't think it was the best idea to live with my parents after CEU and so Katie and I started looking for apartments. It was a lot of fun.
Wednesday- I went to Logan with my parents to visit Ciera, Stewart and Hayden. I had really missed them.
Thursday- I worked and went to Heather and Andrew's wedding reception.
Friday- I worked and went on a date with Tyler, one of Ciera's friends from high school.
Saturday- I worked and just got ready to head back to Price and watched New Moon with my mom. I also realized how great of a guy my dad is. My mom and I said we were hungry and wanted him to make us some pasta, so he did... but when he finished we realized that we really wanted grilled cheese sandwiches instead, so he made those for us too. How great is he?!
Sunday- We just spent time together as a family and then Elder Bumby, a missionary that used to be in our area but is off his mission now, came to visit. Then I came back to Price. I hung out with Emilee! I had missed her lots! I guess you know that you are attached to your roommate when you talk to them on the phone or webchat every day you are away!
Monday- I went to my classes and to student gov meetings and then just spent the night in my apartment with Em. Then guess what we did... we watched Zoolander! :)
Today- This has been the most eventful day in a while! It started at 3:50 this morning! I got a call from my sister telling me that I was an aunt again! :) Keagan was born at 2:50 am, he is 7 pd. 5 oz. and 20 inches long. He was about 3 weeks early. He has had some health problems, his lungs weren't working properly, I am sure Ciera will post more about this later. But he is a beautiful baby and I already love him! I am so excited to be able to meet him on Saturday.
Isn't he adorable?!

I went to my classes today and to work. Then I came home and our home teachers came to visit. They stayed for 2 hours! It was crazy! Then Em and I went to go to Wal*Mart. Our home teacher had been teasing me about dates and was standing by my window talking to me. So I told him we had to go and started pulling away. He started screaming and making a scene. So I text him and asked if I ran over his foot.. his reply was, "yeah so I guess that means you owe me a date." I replied, "uhh goodness... sorry. " and he said, "you really didn't run over my foot I was just playing with you. But I'd still like to go on a date." Umm... awkward, yeah? I thought so...
My roommates all found it hilarious and were teasing me all night long. Then I did some homework and we are now watching New Moon. :)
That is my week so far! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love ditching work days :0) It was a very fun Monday. Thanx 4 playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for inviting me! :)

    ReplyDelete