Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just Life

Last Epic Wednesday started with a trip to Wal*Mart to get the supplies that we needed to do a heart attack (like Aubre suggested, thank you!). Before we began we all put on Ring Pops! :) YUM!Then we started baking our cupcakes and trying to decide who we wanted to attack! Well there is a girl that goes to school here that is such a nice girl and always helping others out, we decided she was the perfect person for us to attack! :) We wrote a poem:
There is a lovely girl whose name is Noelle
Being nice is something she definitely does well
Though always so busy and always on the go
She still finds the time to let her love show
Never expecting the kindness to return
From this sweet example we could all learn
We wanted a chance to show her we care
Because finding another like her is rare
Let it be known that we truly love you
So here is a heart-attack and cupcakes too!
We wrote her name with mini M&Ms, cut out hearts, wrote our poem on a heart and left them in front of her apartment. :) It was a fun Epic Wednesday!
Thursday was just a normal day.
Friday I was so excited because I was able to go home. It was kind of a crazy night! I got home and went to Weber State to hear my friends from Double or Nothing. They had an excellent show and it was fun to hang out with Aubre. I had to leave the show early to go home for a date. I was excited for it because I had gone on a date with the guy before (he will remain nameless) and had fun with him. I thought that it would be a great night but I was wrong. We ended up hanging out with him and 8 of his other guy friends. So it was me, a girl I didn't know, and 9 guys. He didn't introduce me to his friends and spent the entire night competing with his friends and talking about when they were in high school. We went to part of some random hockey game and then to Dairy Queen. The night progressively got worse as the guys began to talk about topics that are not appropriate and I felt very uncomfortable. Then the guys wanted to watch Family Guy. The entire night I was wondering why I was even there! I was so glad to finally go back to my parent's house. I guess that was my last date with him.
Saturday was a MUCH better day! :)
I was able to see my cute little niece, Libby, and nephew, Hayden.I was holding both of them! Holy cow they are heavy! :) But so cute. I love Libby's hair. :)
And I got to meet my new nephew Keagan. :) He is so little and cute. I just love him! :) I can't wait to see him again.
When I got home we celebrated Dustin's birthday. Dustin wanted to have homemade ice cream, it was delish! :) Ryan, one of my friends from home, came over and hung out with us. He was so much fun! We ended up watching Fantastic Mr. Fox I love that movie! Then we watched Hot Rod, another one of my favorites! It was awesome! He is such a fun kid.
On Sunday I went to church with Cameron, Heather and Ryan. After I went to Ryan's house and we played pool, which I embarrassed myself majorly at, then we watched Brother Bear and The Office. I love just being able to hang out with a friend and talk about anything. It was a great weekend.
This week has been pretty normal. Tonight is the Election Stomp so for Epic Wednesday I will be taking pictures and dancing there. It should be a good time. I am also excited to go home for Easter! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your date sucked! I'm a crappy setter-upper...

    I'm glad you got to come up and see us though! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Ciera. :) It is okay! Some people just aren't good together. It is life. :)
    And I loved seeing you guys! Hopefully I get to see you again this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete