Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blonde Moment!

Ciera, this is just for you! :)
You told me that you wanted me to post my blonde moments. So here ya go! :)
We all know that in the past I have had many, many moments where I didn't do exactly the most intelligent things. Well I thought that those days were over... but not so much! Here is the story:
Emilee and I were super bored tonight so we decided to go to Kmart, because Emilee had never been to the Price Kmart. So I park my car and I take my keys out and I look out the window and saw movement! So I automatically press on the break and kind of freak out! The truck next to us started to pull away but I thought that I was rolling! So I freaked out for no reason!

So good news!!! Our CEU basketball team just won their game and we are going to Nationals!!! Yay! :) Go Golden Eagles.
I don't really have anything else to say. So I'll write again soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. That's funny! I'm pretty sure everyone has done that once in a while. The other day I was driving and looked behind me to pull out of a parking spot and everything was fine. When I looked in the rearview mirror, I was moving, but the car behind me was driving forward so I had to double check that I was really moving! It kind of freaked me out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is trippy!!! It just makes you confused for a second... then you feel like an idiot! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahah!! thats hilar!! oh good times. thats awesome :)

    ReplyDelete