Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Epic Wednesday #2

Today is Wednesday! :) That means it is Epic Wednesday! I love Epic Wednesday. (Wow I just said Wednesday a lot!)
It has been a very eventful day! :) I woke up and went to math and then went to my booth hour. While I was there I had to hand out some fliers with Hershey's kisses on them for True Eagle, which is on Monday. So I went over to a table of guys and gave them each a flier and told them to go and become a True Eagle, one of the guys asked if it could be me. Funny but not happening.
After my booth hour I went and checked my mail! Guess what, I actually had mail! :)
The Ipod from Dustin and Kerri came! I am so excited. :) I can't believe they just gave it to me. :) I am so lucky to have such great siblings. :)
After checking my mail I went home and worked on some homework and cleaned my apartment for health and safety checks. Then I went to class. It was really cool because my leadership class got out early! :)
Then I had to go to City Council. I don't mind going to City Council except that it is SO long and people just blab on and on about nothing. Normally Davey and I go but today Davey was unable to go. So I went by myself. There is always someone from the newspaper there and today it was a new person. So a few minutes into city council and see a paper slide across the chairs. So I pick it up and look at it. It's a note, it brought back Jr. High memories. It was from the guy from the newspaper asking why I was there. I wrote back, this continued for a bit and then he asked for my number. Kinda strange but once again a funny moment. To my excitement City Council was only an hour and a half today! :) When it was over I went to thank the mayor and he gave me a present!Sorry the picture is way blurry, I couldn't get a good one. But he gave me this pin and said, "it's made in Price and you can keep it close to your heart!" haha I love small towns! :)
Anyway, then I picked up Emilee and Ashlie so that we could go to Wal*Mart and get the treats for our Epic Wednesday Activity. When we were checking out the cashier started to talk to us. Ashlie was buying some more candy kisses for student government and the lady said, "let me give you girls some advice, don't share these with boys!" We laughed and said, "yeah, boys are stupid." (totally kidding, of course.) And she proceeded to tell us her whole life story, including her divorce and how her husband left her for a 350 pound lady with a hump and no front teeth and that she decided she doesn't need a man and is going to adopt a baby. TMI? Just a bit! But also another funny moment! :)
We came home and I had to eat my dinner. :) I bought a frozen dinner, I thought it looked delish, it was cheese, rice and chicken! But when I opened it I was a little disappointed...
I had to pick out all the yucky stuff that I don't like. But other than that it was great! :)
Then the real party began! :) I had an idea for Epic Wednesday. Tonight we made smore's over our stove. :)Looks delish, right?
This is just Emilee and I stuffing our faces!
This is so not an attractive picture but you can tell that we were having so much fun! :)
Well I am off to go finish Epic Wednesday and some homework. If anyone has some good ideas for Epic Wednesday leave it in a comment! :) Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ummm. Chandra.. Sorry to burst your bubble but this is Epic Wednesday number 3! You cannot forget the other times. They were fun. Tonight was especially fun!

    I feel so bad for the poor woman who works at Walmart. Every time I go through her line she always tells me such sad stories about things that have happened to her. It makes me sad for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know me too!
    She must think we are all best friends. :) haha
    Poor lady... :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you go home we should do something fun like that, because honestly, my life is pretty boring! Although, I'm not a huge fan of s'mores... Maybe we could think of something else...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liiiike this :) Funny how you forgot previous Epic Wednesdays :) Yiu should heart attack someone's apartment, or something cute, for next week's Epic Wednesday :) Have fun :0)

    ReplyDelete