Saturday, April 24, 2010

Most EPIC night EVER!

Today has been such a crazy day! I woke up and went to work at 6 this morning (yuck!) I got off work and came home and started packing. I got all of my kitchen stuff loaded up, I felt pretty good about that! Then I decided to make a video for student government. It was a lot of fun to look at the pictures and remember all the good times I have had this year in student government.
Then we had the student government clean up and we watched my video. When it got over I realized that I am really done... I keep thinking that I have more time here but really I don't. I do still have class for a while but I don't have student government and all of my friends. I can't even believe how fast this year has gone by.When I got done with my student government stuff I went shopping with Ashlie for a little bit. Shockingly I didn't buy anything. :)
Then I came back and I was talking to Bethany and Emilee... and I guess it really hit me that I won't be here next year. I was sitting on the floor in Bethany's room with my CEU blanket and I just started to cry. (Yes, I am a baby.) Which made Emilee cry as well. It is just sad to know that my life is going to change so drastically.I have LOVED living with Emilee. We just sit in our apartment and talk and play stupid games on facebook. She has become one of my closest friends and I can't even imagine not being around her everyday. It makes me so sad to think about it. We decided that we need to take advantage of the time that we have left together. So tonight we decided to do something absolutely crazy and epic!!!We decided to go to Wal*Mart and get some cheap make up and craft items. Then we got Freal shakes from Maverick! :) YUM!! Rocked out in my car to some of our AWESOME music! Got back to our apartment and the adventures began!!!We decided that we wanted to make each other a present but the catch was we could only use the random items we bought at Wal*Mart.
Our supplies were:
Frames, construction paper, ribbon, 3 buttons, and material. We could do whatever we wanted with it.
So we sat at by the doors of our bedrooms and made our crafts while we chatted and once again listened to music! When we finished our presents we gave them to each other! Emilee LOVES sweater vests so I decided I was going to try and make her a mini vest to go in her frame. We also have lots of epic times together so I decided that was the one word that would work best for her present. Emilee made me this cute picture! It has a lot of our memories on it. It will always remind me of the good times we have had.
Our next activity was blind folded make overs!Need I say more?
Needless to say, it was an awesome night and I will not forget it! I am going to miss Emilee so much!
I am going to miss...
Tetris
Family Fued
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Walks at night
Sleeping on Bean Bags
Laughing at our own jokes
Annoyances
Trips to Wal*Mart
Random humming
Finding awesome music
Hugs
Laughing until we cry
Talking about boys
Marble Line
Facebook
Funny Pictures
Epic Wednesdays
Falling asleep to movies
Chick Flicks
Facial Masks
Ryan Reynolds (sigh)
Phone calls when we are away
Cleaning our apartment
Random Snacks
Wingers
Attempting all nighters
...But most of all I am going to miss having a friend that loves me for me and having a friend that is always there for me. I have been so blessed to room with Emilee and I know that she is the type of friend that is going to last a lifetime! :) We may not live close together, or see each other often but she will always be in my heart. (Yes, I know that is cheesy..)

4 comments:

  1. :)

    AWWWWWWWW! haha. Yes it was cheesy... but that's ok. I love cheese! :)

    I'm going to miss living with you too. :(

    But we will skype all the time. and you can visit me in lonely little price and find someone to date here and then make the commute to price all the time instead of home!

    Love you dearly! and your next year at weber is going to be awesome and you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to miss cleaning your apartment? Is that as fun as it gets down there? I thought of an idea for an epic Wednesday for you. Go to Wal-Mart and get one of their little golf club sets and make yourself an indoor miniture golf course! that would be sweet!

    Anyway, enjoy the time you have down there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, It is definitely going to be an adjustment for both of us! But skype will be amazing and we will have to use it all the time. Of course I will visit Price and you can come to Syracuse! :) We will party it up! :)

    Ciera, that is an awesome idea for epic wednesday! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, this made me so sad to read. you two look like you had so much fun together. ps i LOVED seeing you both this weekend! sorry about game night sunday, it didnt happen ha. but i just love you tons and tons!! your so great and such a great friend! when you are in provo PLEASE give me a call!! i want to play!

    ReplyDelete