Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cute Nephews!

Every single Sunday I go back to Price and tell myself that I am going to stay the next weekend... but by every Wednesday I have already decided that I am going home. I'm not quite sure why but for some reason I ALWAYS have the desire to go home. This week was another one of those weeks.Friday was the Inaugural Ball. We were required to go and take a date. I wasn't really excited for that because I haven't really dated anyone in Price so I wasn't sure who I was going to ask to go with me. If I was at home I would feel a lot more comfortable asking someone... but Price was a different story! I thought about it a lot and finally decided to ask my friend Pokey. (His name is actually David Potter but everyone calls him Pokey) He is a really nice guy and I had a lot of fun with him.Pokey and I after the dance! :)Emilee, Ashlie and I at the dance.On Saturday I got off work and headed home. I stopped at the Gateway to pick up Ryan and then we hung out the rest of the day. We saw Date Night with my parent's, Cameron, Heather and Tyson. It was super funny, dirty at parts but still great! :) Then we watched the Jazz game at Cam's house. It was a bit of a let down but that is alright.
Today was awesome! Ciera and Stewart invited us over for dinner. It was their mother's day present. :) Dinner was delicious but my favorite part was getting to spend time with my family. I got to hold Keagan for a LONG time. It was the most time I had been able to spend with him. He is such a good baby and so cute. I love him!Keagan is so adorable. I love him! :)Hayden was so much fun as well. We took him to the park to go down the slide but it was too hot for his little legs so we resorted to playing in the wood chips. He had so much fun playing with the shovel and giving everyone some wood chips.
He is such a good brother and is so proud of Keagan.Hayden is so cute and always giving his brother kisses.My beautiful sister, Ciera and Keagan.
I am so grateful to have such great friends and family! :) It was an awesome weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! You'll have to get me all the pictures you've taken. Your camera is much better than mine! We had fun seeing you yesterday. You'll have to come up again soon. Sorry we're kind of boring though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you don't bore me! I love just sitting with your boys! :) They are so fun and Keagan is so cuddly I could hold him all day! I felt bad because I was such a baby hog!
    And I'll make you a cd of the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all. dude, i did that all the time. "ok im going to stay this weekend...not ha". second of all, you look so freaking adorable! third date night is hilar. number four your family is adorable. and number 5 i want to see you this weekend! good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash! I love your counting!
    1st- Thanks so much!
    2nd- I will be here this weekend FOR SURE! So we will have to hang out! I'm so stoked for it! :)

    ReplyDelete