Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Camping and Epic Wednesday!

On Thursday after work I left Price to meet Cameron and Heather to go camping! I am not exactly the biggest fan of camping but this year I was actually looking forward to the trip. I had a pretty rough week and really just wanted to be with my family. We met up with my parents, Dustin, Kerri, Libby and Tyson in Redmond at almost 11 at night. We pretty much just went to bed. Friday we woke up bright and early and had breakfast and mom and I went on a 4 wheel ride. :) It was great! The rest of the day was spent eating, spending time with my family, playing with my niece and sleeping. Saturday my Great Uncle Junior brought a horse to us for me to ride. It was a lot of fun. :) I love horses. Saturday was filled with the same activities as Friday. Sunday we just packed up and headed home and I came back to Price.This week has been a pretty normal week, just busy finishing up projects for the end of the semester. I can't believe that my first year of college is almost over! It makes me so happy!
Today was another Epic Wednesday, we only have 2 left, so we decided that this one had to be good. We started off by going to Wingers, it was delish! :) Then we came back to our apartment and did the Sprite Challenge. I made a movie but my blog wont show it so that is pretty lame, I'm sorry! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment