Monday, May 10, 2010

Long time!

Wow! It has been such a long time since I have written. I'm not really even sure what to write!
So much has changed but at the same time nothing has.
For starters, I graduated from CEU, well kinda. I had commencement and I walked. Dustin walked as well. He has been finished for a LONG time he just never turned in the papers to actually graduate. It was fun walking with him. I was going to post all these pictures of my apartment and how it was before I packed up and came home. But now I feel like it has just been so long and is pointless for me to post them. If you wanted to see them I could post them.
That night I went to Motocross with Carson Haacke. I knew Carson in high school and took him to Sadies my sophomore year but I hadn't really talked to him much since my sophomore year. He just got back from his mission. It was so much fun!! It was freezing cold and rained the entire time. Carson was such a gentleman and gave me his coat. So I was nice and warm and dry and he was freezing! Poor guy. :(
The rest of that week I just worked on moving back into my parents house, hung out with Carson and some other friends and worked. It was nice to be home.
Last week I went back to Price and moved into the new apartment. I am sleeping on an air mattress and freeze all night long. It is miserable. I wake up several times during the night just because I am so cold!
I think that school is pretty much going to be the death of me! I have classes pretty much ALL day, everyday. My summer schedule is:
8am-10:15 Math
10:30-12:15 Life Span
3:30- 5:15 History
and most days 5:30-9 work
From 12:15-3:30 I do my online biology class and other homework.
It is a lot of work and makes me so tired!
I came home this weekend (like always) and spent a lot of time with my family. My sister, her husband and kids are here too. It is so much fun! I love hanging out with them. My nephews are just so cute! I also hung out with Carson this weekend. He was such a trooper and watched the Notebook with me! (Yeah, pretty much he is the best ;P) Then we saw Robin Hood! It was really long but good. I liked it a lot.
Today has been a lot of fun. I was able to go and hear my older brother speak in church. We also had chicken kabobs! Yum! Now I am just wasting time until I have to go back to Price. :S I am really not wanting to go. Well I guess I should get going, I probably wont be updating for a while because they have this new thing at CEU and you can only blog for 10 minutes! Ridiculous, right?! But that is really all I have to say! Sorry there are no pictures, my computer wouldn't load any. I will try again next time! :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't like the new restriction they put on. I actually think it's pretty ridiculous.


    I hope it's not all the same for in the fall and spring

    ReplyDelete