Saturday, February 6, 2010

Homecoming Week!

This week was Homecoming Week! We had different dress up days and since I am in Student Government I definitely had to participate! So here are the ridiculous outfits I wore this week! :)This is my Student Government Vest. It is HUGE on me and I HATE wearing it but sometimes you have to do things you don't like!Monday was Hawaiian Day. So I wore a Hawaiian shirt and that night we had a Pizza Party at the wave pool! :) Nothing beats free food and swimming.It was also Heath and Safety week so on top of all of the other crazy things we needed to wear we had to wear this hideous construction vest and if people questioned us we had to give them a random heath or safety fact.We also had DI day, basically our excuse to dress up as ridiculously as possible. I love dressing crazy!This is my roommate Emilee, our neighbor and friend Ashlie and me! We just had a lot of fun taking pictures!I think it is pretty funny because I have been living in Price with my roommates since August and they just barely found out that I am supposed to wear glasses! So this is me in my glasses that I pretty much never wear.

This has been a really fun and eventful week. This is the first weekend that I have stayed in Price this semester, it is kind of a bummer that I wasn't able to go home but it is okay! Tonight I am going on a "date" with Emilee! We are going to go and see the school musical 1776. I am excited! It should be a blast. Oh, and just an added thing, I'm a bit annoyed because the videos I posted of Hayden aren't working! Hopefully they start working! If not I am sorry that you can't see them because they are super cute! :)

5 comments:

  1. You are a dork! I love seeing pictures though! And I'm glad you're finally keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know I'm a dork!! I miss you guys! Hopefully we can get together this next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man! so cute! i loved all your pictures Chan ;) it looks like your having loads of fun :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe thank! You are so nice! I miss having all my classes with you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. aweee chan you are to adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete