Monday, February 1, 2010

Another Weekend!

This weekend I went home (again). Matt and I were planning on meeting up in Provo on Friday to go on a date. But on Thursday night my old debate coach called and asked if I could judge at the tournament they were going to on Saturday. I wasn't sure if I would be able to because of work but I was able to get my shift covered. :) So I made the trip home!


Friday night my mom made lasagna, my favorite! Matt and I ate with them and then my parents went to a movie. Tyson, Matt and I all stayed home. We played aggravation, which I lost big time. Then we had a dance party in my parents living room. I am just going to be honest, Tyson and Matt dancing around is pretty much the funniest thing ever! :) I love having a boyfriend that gets along with my brother and will be completely crazy! :) Tyson really likes Matt so that means a lot to me.


After our epic dance party we sat in Matt's car and listened to some music. I'm sure if people drove by they probably thought we were up to no good. :) But we were really just sitting in the car jammin to some music. Then we decided to relax and watch a movie. We watched Music and Lyrics.


On Saturday I went to Logan High to judge for Debate! I have missed debate so much! My coach suprised me with a Dr. Pepper, it was delish! :) A lot of people think that judging debate is boring but oh man! I loved it. I thought it was so much fun to be the one judging and getting to give my opinion. It was also really good to see all of my old friends. I wish that CEU had a debate team still :( While I was in Logan I was able to see my sister and her husband and my cute little nephew! :) I have missed them a lot too.


My brother Dustin and his wife were at my house when I got home. They have a cute little girl and I just love her. :) It was really good to see them.

This is my adorable neice. I made her that blanket for Christmas. :)

Matt's mom was playing in a concert so we went to that. :) On the way there we almost hit a deer! It just came out of no where! But luckily for us it stopped just in time. The concert was really good and I could definately see where Matt gets his talent. :) Matt and I then went to his friend's house. I love that he takes me with him and includes me in things that are going on in his life. He is a really good guy and I am so lucky that he wants to date me!

On Sunday I went to church at my parent's ward. I guess you know that you are at home a lot when people come up and ask if you moved back! And when your college ward thinks you have gone inactive... oops! After church I came back to Price. It was kind of good to be back. Emilee and I had some fun times chilling on the couch just talking. I love that girl! :)

And now I am back to going to classes and the normal routine! :) This week is homecoming week so it should be a lot of fun! :) Today is Hawaiian day. So I am wearing a super stylish hawaiian shirt. :) Tonight we are going swimming at the Wave Pool. That should be fun. :)

So a few posts ago I wrote that I was planning on going to UVU... well now I am not completely sure. I applied to go there and everything and it is definately an option but I wasnt completely impressed with them. I emailed the communication department head and I asked for information about their program and they never responded. That wasn't very impressive to me. I am now considering going to Weber... I never thought that I would say that. But it has a lot of benefits! If I went to Weber I could move back home, so that is free room and food. I could still keep my job, I would just have to work longer hours less days, and I could help with Debate more. The tuition is a little bit more there but I would still be saving money. I guess I just need to keep my options open and see where life takes me! :)

1 comment: