Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My life!

So I am terrible at writing on this blog! In fact, I would not be writing right now... but Ciera wants me to! So this is just for you, Yert. :)

My life has changed a TON since I wrote last.
I am now in the second semester of College! :) It makes me really excited. I am actually graduating from CEU this summer. Then I am planning on going to UVU in the fall. I still have to go and check the school out to find out if that is where I want to go for sure. But for now that is my plans!
I think the reason I have such a hard time writing on here is I never know what the heck to write! But I guess I will just tell you all the most recent events in my life.
I went home for the Christmas Break, and at the beginning of the break I wasn't sure I liked being at home again. I wasn't really used to the rules and not being on my own. But by the end of the break I did not want to go back home at all!
During the break I spent a lot of time with my mom! We went shopping a lot (which I can't do in Price). I really liked that!
I also got really into Christmas this year! I spent WAY too much money but I had so much fun buying my family presents! My favorite part of Christmas was getting to see my family and how happy everyone was. It was probably my favorite Christmas ever.
Another big change in my life is... I now have a boyfriend!
His name is Matt. We met at a concert. The concert started and the opening band was called Double or Nothing. They had an electric violinist and I thought he was so cute! So I told Jamin that we had to go and talk to him. We did and ended up hanging out with him that night. We gave him our numbers and him and I began texting. A few days later we went sledding and then everyday after we hung out until I had to come back to Price. We then decided that we only wanted to date each other! :) So that is the story of how Matt and I got together.
That is really all that is going on in my life! I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to write! I will try do better! :)

1 comment:

  1. See? That wasn't so hard! We LOVE the TV you got us for Christmas! It makes it a lot easier to watch and play on!

    ReplyDelete