Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LONG Night!

So I've had this assignment in English for a few weeks. It was a documentation assignment. It looked SOO easy! So what did I do. That is correct. I procrastinated. So yesterday was Tuesday, one of my busiest days of the week. First I was on the radio at 7:30 in the morning. Then I had an office hour in the Student Government room. Then I had my prehistoric life. At one I had work. I got off work came home got all dressed up in my top-secret costume with Jamin and Lacey. Our costume is pretty much amazing! Even though we look like creepers. I still cant put what it is because we have a Halloween Party to go to on Saturday, and certain people cant know what it is yet! ;) Which I am very excited about! :) Anyway- then we went to the party, and guess what! People didn't know what we were! It really isn't that hard, it is just creative, come on people, you just have to think about it! :)
The party was really funny though, there was a mini spook ally and I sat in the corner and no one could see me and as they would pass I would blow the air horn. I ended up leaving the party early because I knew that I had my documentation assignment.
So I went home and sat down to work on it. I was wrong! It was a lot harder than I expected!! Then Ashree came over so we could work on it together, and then Patrick came over as well. We didn't finish the assignment until after two in the morning!! It was ridiculous! I guess I learned not to procrastinate anymore!!
At three I finally decided to go to bed. So I walk into Jamin's room and she is on the bed. She is asleep, and I mean fast asleep! But the funny part of it is that she was partially sitting up, and she had her laptop open on top of her, and her cellphone. I guess she fell asleep doing her RA stuff. So I walked over and lifted her laptop off her, she didn't move! Then I moved her cellphone onto her desk because I know that she wakes up better when it is there. Then I turned off the lamp and walked out of the room for a minute. Then I came back in and got in bed, 5 minutes later she moved! It made me laugh. I kinda felt like her mom! :) Just takin care of my cute little Jamin! :) And Jamin--I love you more! haha I so win! :) And just so you know, you are totally my favorite! :)
So, I am just going to let you know! I have been extremely happy this week! I have been very giggly and just happy! It is so much fun! :) I love being happy!! :) And now it is one more day closer to Saturday! :) Yay for Halloween!! :)
I think I am going to make cupcakes tonight. :) Or tomorrow. Sometime before Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment