Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random Stories.

I am pretty much known for having dumb blonde moments and I really don't mind. But I always find it very entertaining when someone else does something that is stupid. Here are a couple stories that made me laugh.
The other day I walked into my apartment and one of my roommates was putting away some of the dishes. This roommate likes to talk to herself and I always find it hilarious to listen to what she says. Well this time I just glanced at her and walked past to go to my room and get my stuff for work. I walked out of my room and she was standing in front of the sink looking really confused then I heard her say, "what the heck is this?" She was holding a plate. haha
Yesterday another funny thing happened. I was sitting on the couch just on facebook, being lazy, like always. Emilee was getting ready for the day. She turned her blow dryer on and then turned it off, she told me that she thought it sounded weird. Then she turned it back on to continue doing her hair. But right when she turned it on the fire alarm went off! Emilee turned the blow dryer off and walked down the hall, she was wide eyed and said, "that wasn't me!"

This week has been insane!!! It has been snowing EVERY day! I am definately ready for summer! I also went and talked to my advisor about graduating this summer. I am right on track! I am way excited. I am definately going to be sad to leave Price. But it will be really nice to be closer to home and more importantly, closer to being done with my education! Well that is about all that has been going on with me. Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. Funny stories. You should entertain us with YOUR stories, you know like how washcloths just don't stay wet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... well Ciera, that is a great idea. :P Except those are old stories. And I'm writing recent events! :P But I'm sure I'll do something stupid pretty soon... and I'll be sure to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so adorable!!! thats so fun your graduating in the summer :) its alot of fun! cant wait to hear from you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe thanks Ash! :) I am way excited we will have to party it up at UVU! :)

    ReplyDelete