Monday, January 18, 2010

Perfect Weekend!

I went home this weekend and it was awesome!!! :)
On Friday night I went with Matt to a concert he was playing at. He was playing with a band called J.Wride. He did absolutely amazing, as always! :) It always amazes me how talented he is. :) Jamin and her friend Carson came with us. It was a lot of fun. :)
On Saturday I went shopping with my mom. It was so much fun. I have been wanting red boots for months, well actually more like years, and I finally found some!! :) They are way cute. Then I was able to hang out with my friend Katie. I hadn't seen her since graduation! That was a lot of fun. That night Matt and I went on a group date. :) we set some of his friends up with some of my friends. We went and saw John Lefler, he is the guitarist from Dashboard! He was playing at this place in Ogden called The Basement! He did amazing. It was such a fun night.
On Sunday I went to church, Tyson spoke in sacrament! He did really good. He talked about how close him and I are, he said that I let him hang out with me even when I have dates over, I never realized that something that is so little to me is such a big deal to him. My mom and I left church after sacrament meeting because we both had headaches. We took medicine and then we had our own relief society together. It was pretty nice. Dustin and Kerri came over for a birthday dinner for my dad. We had kabobs for dinner! It was great, one of my favorite meals! We played Cranium (my team won, by the way!) and Matt came over. :) I was a bit nervous because he had to meet Dustin but it went pretty well. Then I went with Matt to his ward ysa fhe. It was a lot of fun and his ward was very welcoming! After that Matt and I watched Jimmy Neutron. Haha It totally took me back to when I was younger.
Today I went with Matt and his family to the Car Show. It was a lot of fun. :) We got to see the hottest Ford truck! We also went to dinner with his family. I always like being with Matt and his family. They are a lot of fun.
I had to drive home. It was pretty good until it started snowing! Then it was really scary! But I was able to make it home safely! This week I have classes and work and it is back to the normal schedule. And that is about all that is going on in my life. :)

1 comment: