Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spontaneous Adventures! :)

Yesterday I came home from work and I was just sitting on the bean bag, talking to my roommates and playing on facebook. My dad signed onto facebook so I started talking to him. I asked what their plans for the day was. He told me that they were going shopping in Sandy and asked what I was up to. I told him that I was really bored and that I didn't really have anything going on. He told me that the canyon looked fine and if I wanted to meet them there I could. So I immediately jumped on the offer. I went to my room packed a bag and left my cute little apartment within five minutes.
I told my friend Aubre that I was going to be going up North and we made plans for me to sleep over at her house in Provo. We were going to get dinner and just have a fun girls night. :)
By the time I got to Sandy my family was done shopping. (Lame, right?) But my brother still wanted to hang out with me. So Ty and I went shopping at South Town! :) And for once, I didn't buy anything. It was good hanging out with my brother again. We don't get to spend much time with just the two of us. Aubre met up with me in Sandy and since I had Tyson we decided to just go spend the night at my parents house! :)
I didn't think I would see Matt because he was really busy and had a ton of stuff he needed to do. But I was really excited because he was able to finish up his stuff and him and his friend Nick came over. :) They gave my parents, Ty, Aubre and me our own little concert. It was freaking amazing. They are so talented and I love listening to them. We then went downstairs and watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It was a great night. :)
I had a great weekend and I'm glad that I decided to be spontaneous! :) It was definately worth it.

4 comments:

  1. Man! Next time you should be spontaneous and come to Smithfield!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I will definately keep that in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good. Because I'm not sure how much I can travel anymore, and I get bored up here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh memories :0) 250 say what! I had so much fun that weekend w/the four of us :-D

    ReplyDelete