Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Changes.

I have learned recently that life is constantly changing!
These past few weeks have been very interesting.
I started school at Weber, which is a HUGE change. My classes are all pretty good. But it is just so different than CEU.
Also, this past Sunday I was told that I can no longer go to the ward I have been going to. :( They are sending all of us to wards closer to home. This is definitely a downer. But I have decided to just have a good attitude. I learned a lot while I was going to that ward and really felt the Spirit. I now have the opportunity to meet many new friends and have a lot of new experiences.
I have been working a lot, and going to school but I have also been having a lot of fun!
On Saturday I went to work and then came home to a party! My family had a big BYU game party! We had homemade rootbeer, caramel apples and navajo tacos. I didn't really watch much of the game. But I still had a lot of fun!I got to hang out with Ciera and my mom and all the babies.They are growing so fast I can't even believe it!For Labor Day we decided to just play all day! We went and test drove cars. It was a blast! :) We also went to Texas Road House. We decided to celebrate my birthday a little...Yes I was embarrassed.
And... just kind of a random thought.
I just thought I would write a little about my sister. :)I have so many random memories with her. She has always been there for me and taken care of me. I am so grateful for her and the relationship I have with her.
I love you Ciera! :) Thank you for everything you do for me. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love you too! I think my FAVORITE memory of you, is our "jewelry store"! Man, I was a good sister!

    Thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! chandra i freaking love your hair! you look so adorable(as always). cant wait to see you in a couple weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You look so CUTE! :) I miss you dearly. Can't wait for you to come back for Lite Brite! We are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!

    ReplyDelete