Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Decision.

I have been trying to decide what I want to do with school... but I haven't let that stop me from enjoying my summer! :) This has been a really fun summer! I have been able to go out with my friends a lot. It has been nice to not have to stress and worry about school.
Steph highlighted my hair.Before:
After:And Jess got married so we went to her reception! :) She looked gorgeous! It is hard to believe that the first of our group of friends just got married!!! :)And this cute little guy turned 2!I can't even believe it! I love him so much! He is so smart and so good. He is definitely a blessing in my life. Highlights of the week....
On Monday I went to Lagoon with Steph! It was a BLAST!
Yesterday Steph and I were hanging out with some of our friends at their house when we realized we were hungry. It was 11pm and we wanted Pizza so we decided to go to Winco and buy some. We ended up ditching the boys and made them think we had abandoned them at the grocery store. It was totally immature but so funny!

And end result....
I am now an official WildCat. I decided that I wont know what I want to be unless I experience different things. So as of right now I am going into Communications because I love communications and the emphasis is family and interpersonal relations. I think that it seems like a pretty good major but we will see as time goes on.
So I have to say goodbye to my fun and stress free summer... and hello to school. I start on Monday! I am a little excited though because I was able to make it so that I go to school on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I work on Tuesday and Thursdays and Saturdays.
I guess we will see how it goes! Thanks for the advice it helped! :)

4 comments:

  1. So, I think you are an amazing person! You always approach things with so much thought to how it's going to affect you in the long run. Thank you for being such a great example! Good luck at school. If I can help you at all, I will!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! ps i love your hair!! your so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's awesome! :)

    Oh and sorry I didn't tell you that I liked your hair last night. I couldn't really see it. But I definitely love it now that I can see pictures! :)

    I miss you SO MUCH! We HAVE to get together soon. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciera, I think YOU are an amazing person! You are so strong, I have no clue how you handle everything so well. I love you too.
    Ash, thanks so much!! You are too cute!
    Em, I can't even believe how long it has been since I have seen you! I miss you too! :(

    ReplyDelete