Saturday, September 11, 2010

Foam Party!

Last night Ashlie and I went to the Foam Dance Party at Weber State.
When we first got there people were standing around and it was kinda boring.
I was a little disappointed because I had been soo stoked to go.
We were also trying to decide if we really wanted to go into the foam pit or not.
We were worried about being cold... but after a few minutes decided that we just had to experience it, so we went in! And oh my gosh!!!! It was SO much fun! We met some new friends and just played in what was pretty much just like a giant bathtub! So much fun and we weren't even cold (until we got out). If you ever have the opportunity to play in a foam pit I highly suggest you take advantage of it.
After playing in the pit we were pretty much freezing and hungry. So we went to Denny's to get some food and hot chocolate. So we are sitting there eating and these boys walk past our table and I see one of them drop something, the he stops and picks it up and looks at Ashlie and says, "hey I think you dropped your dollar." And Ashlie looks at him and says, "uh no, I don't think I did." He says, "maybe you should have" and hands her the dollar and then walks out.
So we looked at the dollar, and that guy left Ashlie his number!!! (Pretty brave, right?!)
So today Ashlie decided to call him, just to see what he was like. And guess what.... she is going on a date with him this Saturday!!! Crazy how things happen, right?!

Today was fantastic! I had a fun day with my family. We went out to dinner at Chili's and decided to celebrate my birthday again!

1 comment:

  1. oh my heck!! how fun!! i had friends who went to that party. girl i miss ya :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete