Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend!

Okay, so I decided that I wanted to post some pictures so here ya go! :)
This is our bathroom all decorated....And this is it after....This is my room in the process of being packed! What a pain!This is all of my stuff packed up... can you tell that I love pink?!

Dustin and I after graduation.

This week was awesome! School was boring like always. It was midterm so it was a little busy!
I decided that I needed a break and took work off for the entire weekend! So on Thursday I went home after my history class!
When I got home I went to lunch with Chirelle! We went to The Pizza Factory, which was DELISH! It was a lot of fun to be able to catch up with her! Then I went home and Carson was waiting for me. :) Tyson had to do an interview for his history class. He decided to interview our neighbor, when I lived at home I used to take them cookies ALL the time. Tyson thanked them for their help and promised to bring cookies, so guess who got to make them? ME! (with Carson's help, of course!) :). Then Ty, Carson and I delivered them after that Tyson had homework so I helped him finish it up. I'm sure it wasn't very much fun for Carson, but he was a good sport and just hung out with us.
Friday morning I woke up to my cellphone ringing at 7:30! Who calls people that early?! It was a number I didn't know so I didn't answer. I started to fall back asleep and my phone starts ringing again! I figured if someone was calling back it must be important, so I answered. It was my dad. He is such a nerd! He forgot his cellphone and was calling me from a payphone. I had to save him and take him his phone. Then I went to lunch with Cameron and my mom. Then I went to Logan! I loved spending time with my sister. We had a lot of fun just talking, shopping and watching movies.
Saturday I woke up, did some biology (thanks Ciera) ate lunch and Zoolander, which everyone knows is my favorite! It was so funny because I got Hayden to do Blue Steel.Hayden's original Blue Steel.Hayden's new Blue Steel. He is so funny! Now whenever you say, "Hayden, do Blue Steel," this is what he does. I guess he knows what it is like to be really, ridiculously good looking!
Then I went home. When I got home one of my best friends, Katie, came over! I don't get to see her much and it was really nice to be able to visit. Then Carson came and got me, I have been telling him for weeks that I wanted to go to the park and feed the ducks, it was finally warm enough that we could! :) After he got me a slurpee! Yum!! :)
Sunday was interesting that is for sure! I decided to go to the singles branch(mostly because my family was out of town and I didn't know who I would sit with in their ward). I am not quite sure how I feel about it. It is so tiny and no one really talks. Also, it was interesting... I went to Sunday school and all of the boys sat on one side and all of the girls on the other. Part of me thinks I should go to that ward because it needs more members... I think I am going to try the College ward and see how I feel about that and then make my decision.
Ciera, Stewart, Hayden and Keagan all came over on Sunday. I had been sitting around doing absolutely nothing for a couple hours so I was excited to have the company. I just spent time with them and then went to bed.
This morning I woke up at 6am to meet up with my parents and spend the day camping with them. Carson came over at 6:30 to say goodbye to me! He is the best! :) I got to hold Keagan pretty much all day. I loved it!!!And now I am in Price... again... procrastinating my math homework, which I really shouldn't be doing because I have a test in the morning! Yuck, thank goodness I have Emilee to teach me!

2 comments:

  1. You ate Zoolander, huh? That's a funny show, but I'm not sure it would taste very good!

    Anyway, thanks for visiting us! We loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! Only you.
    You are welcome! I had a lot of fun! :) Thanks for letting me.

    ReplyDelete