Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer?

After today I am officially half way done with summer school!! I am SO ready to be done!
I don't really have much to write about...
Last week the highlights of my week were:
I worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I couldn't go home. :( I only worked Friday morning so I decided that I would go to Springville and babysit my neice, Libby, so that Dustin and Kerri could go on a date. I haven't spent too much time with Libby so it was a lot of fun to have that one on one time.She is such a cute little girl! She is not a very cuddly baby but she was so tired that for a long time she just wanted me to hold her. I loved it!

I slept over at their house and came back to Price on Saturday morning. I worked 10+ hours that day. Then I worked again Sunday.
That was my weekend.
This week has been pretty much been normal and boring. The only thing out of the ordinary is that Emilee is back so I have been able to hang out with her a lot and my roommate, Melissa, and I went and watched a movie with some friends. That is pretty much it!
I am going home today! YAY!!! It is going to be a long and fun weekend! I am so stoked! Today I am going to go to dinner with Chirelle, we have been friends since I was in 7th grade! We haven't really hung out much lately so it will be a lot of fun to get together and catch up!
Tyson asked me to help him make snickerdoodles for our neighbor "brother Bill" and then Carson is going to come over. It will be a fun night! I am excited.
Tomorrow I am going to go and visit my sister! I love being able to hang out with her. I think it is so funny because growing up we did not get a long at all! We would fight all the time but now she is one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do without her.
Saturday I am going to hang out with Carson. We are still trying to decide what we want to do. My parents are going camping and they want us to go with them. So we will see if we decide to do that or not.
Sorry my blog is so boring my life just really isn't very exciting. Hopefully that will change soon! :)
Have a fun Memorial Weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what I would do without you either! We got a long sometimes, what are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'M BACK. haha.

    Your niece is adorable by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes we got along when you were selling me your jewelery with your money. ;) (oh how the tables have turned!)
    Yes you are back!! :) And thanks! I love her. :)

    ReplyDelete