Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lite Brite and Other Fun Stuff

So I haven't wrote in a while, but life is going good! :)
I have the funnest roommates! I love them! We are just all soo crazy! I went home for the weekend and my mom gave me a bunch of her old Halloween lights things she didn't want. So Jamin and I took advantage of that!
This is us wearing our super cool masks!

This is our door we decorated! I think it is really creepy because its room 31... and 31 is just a creepy number!
For student government we did an activity instead of our normal Monday meeting. Which was awesome! It was definately a nice change! Our activity was ice cream sculpting.
It was a lot of fun! My group was Willy, Cami, and me. I was team captain, a first for me! haha We decided that we wanted to make a person head, as we continued we decided to make him into Todd Olson, our advisor.
This is our finished result! We thought it was pretty good!






This is Willy, Cami, and Me!

With our sculpture!

It was a ton of fun!










We also had Lite Brite! We were told to wear something that we could just throw away. So we decided to go to DI and buy some white clothes to wear. But when we got there we just had WAY too much fun and decided that we were going to have to be a bit more crazy than that!

Jamin rockin in her towel jumpsuit! Devin lovin his mom, in his pink fuzzy pants and suit jacket, and me lookin like I'm from the 80's! It was so much fun!
I have pictures from after the dance but I'll have to post them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment