Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy Week!

Wow. So life seems to move pretty fast! I feel like I just wrote, but its been quite sometime.
So last weekend was a lot of fun! Jamin (my roommate! <3 ) has been wanting to set me up with her cousin. She was going home for the weekend and got asked on a date, so she asked me to come with her and go on a double date with her cousin, Alex. I was kinda nervous because sometimes it gets awkward going on a date with someone you dont know. But my blind date ended up being a lot of fun! And I actually ate mexican food, anyone that knows me well, knows that I am a picky eater, and that I really don't like mexican food. But I did eat it. And, I'll be honest, it wasn't that bad. I'm beginning to think I need to try more foods, because I think I dont like things because I haven't had them in a long time. But anyways, so I ordered the small combination, but the waiter brought me a large combination-I guess I looked really hungry or something. So I had a lot of leftovers! Jamin hadn't eaten very much of hers either, so we put all of the left overs in to-go boxes and left. We were in the car waiting to get on the freeway and saw a homeless guy, so Ryan, Jamin's date, rolled down the window and gave him our leftover food! (Ciera, it reminded me of when we gave our leftover McDonald's food to that homeless guy and got a front parking spot at the mall!) Then we played guitar hero and watched a movie. It was a really good night.
On Sunday Jamin and I came back to Price, it was a really good ride! :) I love Jamin! We talked the entire way home, without any silences! It was pretty much amazing!
This week is kind of crazy. I have a lot of stuff I need to do. But tonight is the AJ/Sessions Halloween Party. So that will be a lot of fun! And I get to wear my top-secret costume!
And I can't wait for Halloween! Jamin, Lacey and I are going to a party in Draper. And on the way there we are hopefully going to stop at my brother and sister-in-law's house so I can see my cute little niece and my parents.
Well that is about all that is going on in my life! :)

1 comment:

  1. love it!! :) busy weeks sucks, but thats good you had fun on your date!

    ReplyDelete