Thursday, July 22, 2010

Recent Developments!

This summer has been awesome!! I have had so much fun just hanging out and relaxing. Of course I am still working but it has been nice to have some downtime.
I have been able to hang out with a lot of my friends!!!This is Jenn. She was my best friend in Jr. High then she moved to Cali and I haven't seen her since! But she came to Utah to visit some family so we were able to go to lunch!! It was awesome to see her! :)Steph and I have been able to hang out a lot again. :)And I've hung out with Katie TONS! :)I've played with my nephews too!And I had a cast for 3 weeks. I had/have a ganglion cyst on my right wrist. It was hurting so bad that I couldn't even move my wrist so my mom took me to the doctor and he sucked all the fluids out of it and put a cast on me in hopes that it would prevent it from coming back. It didn't work because it didn't even go away! Oh well, the cast was waterproof and pink so it was manageable!
That is just an update on what has been going on.

Lately I have been so happy! I have just been taking things one day at a time and been meeting new people and making new friends. I have loved it! I was so happy just dating around and doing what I wanted.... and then I met a guy....He is so cute, sweet, spiritual, smart, hardworking and he treats me well. He is such a great guy. The only problem is he is moving to Arizona for Medical School in a week. I have no clue what is going to happen when that time comes. But I guess that is life and I will continue to just take it a day at a time and see where life takes me! :)

8 comments:

  1. ohhh girrll you work that. look at you meeting all the hawt guys :). hopefully it works out for you :). im sorry about your wrist, at least you got a cool pink cast! love ya chan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash!! :) I hope it works out as well! Although I'm not really sure what "it" is! haha I guess I'll just see how things go. :)
    I love you too! And I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're funny! The way you talk it seems like you've known him FOREVER!!! I can't wait to meet him! The boys are excited to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha no I haven't even known him long! That is why it is a problem! Dang it! haha I hope you can meet him! He can't come this weekend but maybe we'll be able to figure something out!
    I am so excited to see them as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!! I love it!

    It's too bad I'm not there to hang out with you.
    :( I'm so sad we won't be roommates anymore.

    Oh well. You'll just have to come visit me and I'll come visit you! :)

    Or meet in the middle of course

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Em!
    I know I am way sad too!! I went to Wal*Mart the other day and saw all the cute college stuff and it made me soo sad that I'm not coming back! haha I mean I'm happy... but sad. :)
    And yes we will! I'm going to Lite Brite! :)And if you are in Sweeney. And I'm in Provo lots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha OMG so so cute! yay chan! i freakin love you and i hope that hanging out with me TONS! isnt a bad thing haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a FUN summer, I am jealous, miss the days of caring less and just having fun, thats awesome! Cute CUTE boy by the way!

    ReplyDelete