Monday, June 28, 2010

In Vegas!

Okay, so once again I have been meaning to update this for a while and I just haven't gotten around to it.
When we first arrived in Vegas we went to the Mall, it was a lot like the Gateway! :) We got a picture with the DQ Ice Cream Guy (I love Dairy Queen!)Emilee got some lemonade.And we got free ice cream!!! YUM!!!
So, while Em and I were in Vegas we went to the Strip! It was disgusting and dirty but we had fun!! There were a lot of impersonators that we got our picture taken with. :)Em and I tried on SUPER expensive glasses.This picture cracks me up, the guy told Em that she could just stay with him so she busted up laughing and couldn't stop. These guys were soo much fun!!Michael Jackson!

Please excuse how fat I look in this picture... and the ridiculous look on my face.
Napoleon Dynamite!! And the reason we went to the Strip... not as cool as I remember it...
And yes... Emilee did consider leaving the house like this for about... 2.158 seconds... :)This was our ride home... check out the size of those cups!! They didn't have a smaller size that was plastic!!
And that was our trip to VEGAS!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This trip was so much fun! I hope we can do it again sometime.

    And the Jack Sparrow that said I could stay with him? Totally creeped me out. but I guess it makes for a good story. haha

    ReplyDelete