Monday, July 26, 2010

Camping!

This weekend was pretty fun!
My family (mom, dad and Ty) left to go camping on Wednesday. My original plan was to meet up with them after work on Thursday. But my plans changed when I had another offer and ended up having to work on Friday morning. So on Friday I got off work at 10:30am and made the short drive to Coalville. The entire way there I thought my car was driving strange so when I arrived my dad checked it out and one back tire was a little flat so he put more air in it for me.
Then I just spent time with my family. It was my mom's birthday so we celebrated that.Ciera made her this cake, my mom is the assistant on the bus for the special needs kids. :)
When it got a little later I got nervous about my car. I had planned to stay over night but had to leave early in the morning for work and I didn't want to have to worry about my car because the tire was still losing air. So my brother and sister in law (Cameron and Heather) saved the day! They offered to go home that night as well and let me drive their car to work AND get my car fixed while I was at work! So this was what we did!! :)
When I got home Travis came to see me! Which was awesome! Saturday I went to work, came home and hung out with Katie. :) Then Ciera and Stewart came over with their boys. Then Travis came over again. :)
On Sunday Steph and I went camping after church! It was great! Steph and I haven't had a sleepover in YEARS and it was so great to be able to spend time with her! :) We made smores and roasted starbursts! :)
We helped make the fire.I am so glad that we have been friends for so long! It was a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Technically, Stewart and I saw your tire first!

    Anyway, cute pictures. We need to get together sometime and do make overs for each other and take our pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun!!! good thing you have great family to help you out :) love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete