Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Year in Review

I love holidays, birthdays and celebrating everything... except my own birthday. I seem to get a little depressed on my birthday each year. I guess I look at the previous year and how much has/hasn't changed. I often feel disappointed in myself for not achieving more... however this past year was awesome!!!

Twenty-one has been a good age for me! Just a short overview of this year....

**I officially got promoted at work**
**I got a cute little puppy**
**I bought a house!!!**
**I met my best friend and fell in LOVE!!!**

It is crazy how quickly things change! I started looking to purchase my first home in June. I was really nervous but excited. I knew that I wanted a condo or a townhouse because I wanted to be able to use it as a rental property someday and I didn't want to take care of a yard. I quickly found the perfect house for me, a three bedroom, 2 bath condo in the perfect location. I was very lucky because I found 2 girls to rent the other bedrooms. Things have worked out so well! It has been such a blessing.

Daisy Mae is still adjusting to our new house. She has a few accidents and gets a bit lonely but is doing pretty well overall. She is so much fun and I just love her!

On June 19th I was invited to a game night... I had no clue that something so simple could change my life so much. That was the night that I met Braeden and things just clicked. We started going on dates, talking on the phone and getting to know each other. I still can't believe how well things have worked out for us! We have so much fun together. He is the most amazing guy I have ever met. I am so blessed to have him in my life, I just love him. :)


1 comment: