Sunday, July 22, 2012

Life is Great!!

Life is interesting, isn't it? For the past year and a half I have been putting off difficult decisions because I didn't know what the future would bring... And now a year and a half later I realize that those decisions are the things that will form my future. That being said... Here is an update: I was house-sitting for a couple while they were on their mission, I knew they would be back on the 31st of July and I would have to move. My options were: look for a new place to rent, move back to my parent's or purchase my own home.  This was one of those decisions I was putting off... Unfortunately I wasn't able to put it off too long because the couple came home the beginning of May due to a family emergency... This forced me to make a decision. I found a room that was available for me to rent immediately. I decided to move in because I didn't feel like I had any other options. The house was terrible! I ended up living there for less than a month because it was so bad! (I have quite a few stories but I'll save them for another day) I decided to start looking for a home to purchase and luckily my parent's took me in! So that is where I am at! I am currently waiting to see if my loan is approved!!! If it is I am one HUGE step closer to owning my own cute, three bedroom, two bathroom condo!!! It is crazy how fast things change!! My life is so great!! I recently became the "mom" of an adorable yorkie-poo, Daisy Mae. She is the sweetest puppy and I absolutely love her!  I have been wanting a puppy for so long but I always had a reason not to get one until now.  I am so grateful to have her in my life. I have also been extremely confused/frustrated with dating.  I was sick of the game and ready to just give up on it but then I was introduced to a great guy! He seems different than any guy I have dated before. He knows what he wants in life and is working hard to get there. He also treats me fantastic!!! Most guys want to hang out but he takes me on dates! It is a little too soon for details but I'm hoping this turns into something great! :)  I am so grateful for all the changes in my life.  It is amazing to know that someone else has a plan for me.  Life is great!  It seems each day is better than the last!  

1 comment:

  1. WHAT! I want to hear about this boy! Lunch soon please?!

    ReplyDelete