Thursday, January 20, 2011

Being an Aunt

I have been pretty busy lately! Mostly just work and church stuff. Have I mentioned how much I love my ward??? Well, let me just tell you! It is FANTASTIC! I am soo glad that I decided to give it a shot. It has been such a great experience. I have met so many wonderful, new friends. My Bishop is amazing and has been such a blessing in my life. My ward is always doing fun stuff! Sunday we always have something and end up playing games for hours! Monday is always FHE. This week we played Rockband and Just Dance at my house. It was a blast!!! Tuesday is institute and an activity. I have absolutely adored it. I am most excited though because my Bishop just announced that we are going to.... NAUVOO!!!!! How freakin' cool is that?! I am stoked!

Another thing that has been consuming my life is....
Being an Aunt!!!! I just got another new niece! She is such a chunk! Her name is Seja. She is too fun. I have been able to see my family so much lately! It has been a blast! A couple weekends ago I went to Smithfield to see Ciera and Stewart... Keags and Hayden, of course. It was such a great weekend! I always love spending time with them. Hayden is so fun right now, he is always doing such funny things. Here are a couple videos of him... don't mind my annoying talking and obnoxious laugh....



Dustin and Kerri (and Libby and Toby) came up this past weekend. Libby came with us to Tyson's basketball game. She was so fun! We went to the bathroom and Libby was so funny about the hand blowdryer.

Anyway, to sum it all up, my ward is awesome and I love being an Auntie.

No comments:

Post a Comment